Saturday, September 17, 2016

Wait, Weight, W...

Ever since I had Piper, I've had a goal to be close to my pre-baby, pre-married, pre-college, and technically my post high school/freshman self. When I got married I started Plexus and signed as an ambassador. I'm not a good salesperson. No kidding.
I more or less joined so I can get a discount.
When I was pregnant I laid off my plexus products just because I was so sick.
Finally in October 2015... wake up call. I was 204 lbs. No lie. 204 lbs- heavier than I was after I had Piper.
I started back with Plexus and a better eating plan.
In May, as a family we started a low carb diet plan and I kept on with my Plexus.

**I feel like Sam from Holes when I'm asked about my Plexus like it's a cure all, but yea it really has helped me with all sorts of things. I take my plexus slim drink for my energy and sugar cravings, biocleanse for a healthy gut and system, accelerator as a weight loss boost, and block when I'm feeling a cheat day or just can't resist the donuts in the teachers' lounge. I sleep better, I don't get near the headaches or crash at 2 in the afternoon when I have another class period to go. **

This morning I weighed 171 lbs.

I weigh what I weighed when we got married.
The double chin is gone and I can see my collar bones for the first time in almost 4 years without sucking in my neck.

My goal is by Christmas to be at my pre-engagement weight of 163 lbs.

Is this a longshot? Maybe....

Except I don't want to look 6 months pregnant 2 years post partum.

I want to be healthier and fitter for my child and my family.
I take my Plexus religiously.
I drink water, Diet Mt. Dew- yea sorry Dr. Alford..., and stuff from the keurig.
I eat meat, cheese, sugar free candy, soup, hot dogs, low sugar ketchup, eggs, salad, grilled foods, fruit and sometimes the occasional cheat of Cancun, Flying Burger, or plain ole' mac'n'cheese with a real Coke.

Loaded cauliflower casserole is the bomb with some bbq meat on top though. Like a low carb loaded baker.
I'd eat it any day of the week.

After my pre-engagement goal comes my sophomore college year goal of 150.
If I'm really feeling adventurous I'll go for gold with the pre-college weight of 140.

Goals people. Have them. Write them.
Hold yourself accountable.
I try to at least by blogging this.

I can wear my one and only belt from high school again on the 3rd notch now. In school I wore it on the 7th. 

Almost a year ago I wore it on the negative 1.
In other words, I made one of the cute dots of the lacy design on the edge of the belt into a notch...
That's pretty sad.
But now, I'm on notch 3 and not in the negatives so I'm pretty happy about that.

Today was a good day.
I took my slim and accelerator, drank my water, a diet cream soda, and did pretty decent on my eating.

What is it the football team used to chant?
Day by day?
That's the only way to do it.
Each day is a battle that will ultimately help win the war.
My war is my weight and my health, and I plan to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment