Thursday, September 22, 2016

It's a Blog Worthy Day

Today is another blog worthy day-it's Husband's 28th birthday!

People who know my husband will probably see this and some of these things they'll already know, but let me give my side of the story.

To be so young, my husband is one of the most hard-working people I know. I've never seen someone work a swing shift job like he does and then turn around on his days/sometimes just hours off and work our farm from daylight to dark then come home and be a husband and daddy.

If you read "How I Met Your Father," you know that I've actually known my now husband for quite a while. I've known his family basically since I was born and been friends with his brother for almost my whole life. You would also know that we are several years apart. I like to joke that he's gettin' on up there to 30 as I'm just now creeping up on 25.

No one loves him like his Piper does though.
She knows when its time for him to be home and actually waits at the back door for him to come in as she screams "Dada" at the top of her lungs and hops up and down.
There are times he knocks and she knocks back and then she peeks under the door at him and it's just amazingly adorable.

Something else about him he isn't a slacker or lazy whatsoever.
He is my tough guy, my rock, and my person.
He is Piper's hero, playmate, and prince charming.

He is a son, daddy, brother, husband, son-in-law, brother-in-law, and my husband and best friend.

When he strives to do something it's all or nothing every time. There's no in between for him.
My person is wonderful and that's all there is to it.
So Happy Birthday my person.
Piper and I love you BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment