Tuesday, September 27, 2016

To the Tune of...

So there was a debate last night...after Dancing with the Stars that they so kindly cut short so we could all gather round and watch what we as a nation are calling presidential candidates duke it out.

So let the all things political (don't even let me kid you...) Hannah give you a recap.

First off,
Hillary needs a new wardrobe, I understand it's great to have those key pieces in different colors-maybe a taupe and a black to alternate with different accessories, but to have a pant suit in 12 different colors is a bit much. Although, I will commend her for going with the bright red that so perfectly matched the shade of lipstick on her teeth.

Secondly,
Trump must not have been able to call in a favor with his hair dresser. Bless his heart, every southern woman understands the struggle of not being able to get her roots done before an important event. No wonder he made such horrible faces throughout the night. I would have been scowling too if my roots were showing on national television.

Thirdly,
Mr. Moderator has a misconception on time. I never knew 2 minutes could be so long. I'm afraid his elementary teachers just passed him along through that unit. I'm afraid he also has an issue of interrupting others when speaking. He must not have been taught that one does not talk while others are talking. I also noticed he likes to fact check. I would be a little more comfortable him showing his sources and documents though. It seems some things were somewhat out of order and misconstrued according to the candidates.

I honestly think the debate amounted to a whole lot of stupid. I saw 2 people try to address issues, interrupt each other, get loud, smirk, smile, scowl, and burn holes in each others heads with their laser eyes.
It seemed more of a battle of the lesser of 2 evils than a debate.
Somewhat like 2 villians vying for the title of superhero of the city.
I got a good giggle out of doing bad lip readings and "reading" their minds.
And that's all it amounted to for me-entertainment.
I'm not a political guru by any means, but I did get a good laugh last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment