Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Piper is 3 months old!

So baby girl is 3 months old... And 10 days. 
Yes mom of the year right here forgot to take a sticker picture after church last Sunday on the 8th to commemorate the occasion so that night this was the best I got 

In a good 20 years she will find this funny I'm sure. Hopefully. I would. 
But on the flipside atleast I'm keeping up in her baby book. Sort of. Better than I thought. 
But I do take a million pictures everyday and have every intention of scrapbooking her every move. 
That counts right?
So here we are. 3 months and 10 days into the life of Pi- Life of Pi...per. Get it?
The movie. 
I may just change that to the name of the blog. 
She loves DisneyJr, bananas, applesauce, rice cereal, her furry sisters Emmie and Ellie, "talking," smiling, sticking her tongue out, and of course inspecting those adorable roly poly feet of hers.  Also I have deemed her Princess Poopy Pants, but isn't every infant? At times I think she does it on purpose- going at it all over again right when I put the clean diaper on. I'm not the only person who has this problem right?
So here we are. 3 days later this entry is finished as Precious is cooing in her sleep, snuggled up with Miss Moo and Miss Piggy and that blinged out pacifier, and I'm contemplating on inventing a pause button due to the fact she needs to stop growing. Like now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment