Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Catch Up

Let's play a game. 
Catch up. 
Yes imagine that creepy little puppet on the tricycle why don't ya. Not. If you're anything like me you'll end up with nightmares and paranoia that that thing is pedaling down the hall coming to sneak up on you at 2:45am when your husband is on night shift and the dogs bark randomly. Insert nervous laugh as you make sure you have easy access to your handy dandy purple pistol. 
Simply put- do not enter our home unannounced nontheless unwelcome. 
Now that we've chased a rabbit or ten. 

The Redo:
I am 2 weeks into redecorating... The whole house. From a new color palette to repainted furniture and repainting lots of things actually. And rearranging. And new curtains. And. Everything. 
So thus far...

Notice the adorable furry photobomber. And no I have not yet purchased lamp shades. 

Yay for WalMart and chalk paint!
And reusing home decor we already had. 
 And....

 The living room so far. Not near finished. 
Notice the fabulous cow picture from The Interior Story here in town. Next to add a few new pillows, a rug, and a small end table for the other couch and it'll be D-O-N-E. Oh and a cowhide I ordered to hang on the opposite wall. 

Which leads to tonight's project. The chair. 
This chair has an interesting story that I laugh about. One day I may tell it. 
But here it is in original form

And then I applied chalk paint and a fifty cent feed sack I bought on Etsy. 

And now we haveeeee.....

I'm kind of excited about this piece. 
That is all. 

The Plexus:
I am 2.5 weeks in. 7 lbs down. And I forgot to measure inches... Sad day. 
Oh well. BUT I feel great, clothes fit, and my pudgy chin thingy I developed when I was pregnant is gone. That's the most important part right now. Also, my nails are growing like weeds. Long and strong. I get asked alot if they're fake. 
My skin is also much healthier due to drinking more and more water. It's all around great. Now to tone up. 
My only set back?
That little pudge that haunts all c-sectioners. 
And Taco Bell. Oof. It's an addiction. Along with my love for Cancun fajitas and salsa. 
My newfound best friend? An elastic corset from Zulily. It smoothes that sucker out and is actually comfortable to wear for long periods of time.

These are the latest, and maybe next time I'll have before and after pics from the Plexus. If I get brave. 



No comments:

Post a Comment