Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Pink

I've never really liked the color pink. Nope. Actually hated it when I was younger. Blues, greens, and orange have always been my favorite. 
Then one of my favorite women Mrs. Kay had breast cancer and pink became a statement. 
Then my mom had breast cancer and pink took on a whole new meaning. 
Then my boss had breast cancer and the fight was on. 
I had the urge to tattoo the pink ribbon on my forehead, but instead I made buttons with my mom's new pageant platform as she called it. 

Then I had a little girl and pink became everything. 
As Shelby said in Steel Magnolias, 
"Pink is my signature color."
 Insert deep southern charm. 
So today I take on my pink challenge. 
Today I have started my Plexus challenge. I've been asked the past week all about Plexus and my success with losing the baby weight and not having the still-pregnant look- apparently just the chubby glow. 

So today I made out my chart, filled my medicine organizer with my BioCleanse, Boost, and Block, replaced what used to be candy in the cookie jar with my Plexus Slim, and away we go. 
For the next 28 days I plan to blog about my Plexus journey for those on the fence or those trying to lose the last 5 lbs or just feel better in general or just have questions. 
Have no fear, it won't all be about Plexus. Yes. I sell the stuff and I still feel guilty about being "that girl," posting pictures on facebook and instagram, pink drink this, BioCleanse that, #tryit. Whatever. 
BUT starting today I'll track my weight loss including measurements and pounds for 28 days, 4 weeks. It really isn't that long when you think about it. In 28 days my goal is 10 lbs.  
10lbs of fat. Gone for hopefully good. 
I'll stick with my 4 workouts a week via Ballet Body dvd and the only change I'm making in my eating (to prove my point) is cutting cokes. 
The baby weight is gone. So why not set smaller goals month by month to ultimately reach the big one- weigh what I did when I graduated high school. 
So here we go. What could you do in 28 days?



No comments:

Post a Comment