Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Join the club...

Yes ok.
So I jumped on the train... just to get the kit, but if I can help others use chemical free products on the largest organ in/on their body then so be it.
I'm not a frilly, prissy girl by any means, but I do love putting on making.
Makes me feel good, and hopefully look good.


But this is the kicker as to why I chose to buy Limelight by Alcone.

The company who makes this chemical free make-up line is the same who makes MAC.
This came straight off the website.

"Incredible makeup and skin care for everyone…
At LimeLight, we empower people to achieve their goals and dreams and to inspire others to do the same. Our family-owned company was founded in 1952 to provide professional makeup to the stage and film industry. Now we are expanding our reach to help women everywhere look their best every day with our all natural skincare line and personalized makeup palettes.
Be Amazing Every Day with LimeLight!
Michele Gay & Madison Mallardi
Co-Founders | Aunt & Niece"

This company was even approached by the Blue Man Group for their unique blue-ness.
They also were approached by broadway production of The Lion King to provide all the make-up for the cast members.
It wasn't until 2015 that they expanded into Limelight- the multilevel marketing company.

Yes this is new.
But yes the products are chemical free and so smooth and creamy on your skin.
The foundation is heavily pigmented so it doesn't require so much to apply, wax-based, and did I mention chemical free?
They have a sweet smell to them too.
No there's not a minimum order to participate and be a beauty guide.
No you aren't required to buy or sell so muich.

If you have a question ask me, but in the mean while I'll be waiting on my kit to come in with all these cool products to play with and give makeovers.

www.limelightbyalcone.com/hannahhurley

Get you some. Your skin will thank you!
Limelight by Alcone- Hannah Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment