Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Election Results & Other News

There was an election last night....

BUT....

TODAY....

It's my Poppa's birthday.

That's a little more important to me in all honesty seeing as it's a BIG ONE.

My Poppa is the big 8-0.

If you know me, you know that my grandparents are a big part of my life and my Piper's.

So I'm going to tell some stories... Ready go!

When I was little (only child little), my mom and dad decided to graciously have another child...
Along came Hayden, and my Gege came and picked me up to go see him at the hospital...
Long story short on that, I didn't go home for a month. I stayed with them. I didn't want to go home. From there sprouted my weekly Walmart trip with my Poppa and going to work with him at Therral's.
Every Saturday morning we would go Walmart or K-Mart and I got to spend $10 on whatever I wanted, but only after we went to the Post Office, took the mail and did some work at the office, and had breakfast whether it be his "famous flying flapjacks" or Spudnuts or my Gege's scrambled eggs with ketchup and toast.
That's right, I eat ketchup on my eggs and so does Piper.
To make a super long saga story short...
This man is my rock. He is my hero. He is amazing. He is my advisor. He is my Poppa. He is my Piper's Poppa. He is Poppa to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment