Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Quote of the Year

I have bad habits. I do. I'm messy when I do projects. I chew on the inside of my mouth. I pick at pimples. I make quick decisions sometimes too quickly. I have to count  things a certain way. 
Etc. etc. etc.
I also tend to put my feelings and emotions into situations I can't control. Or according to most people what little emotion and heartfelt warmth I have left in my black and heartless soul. 
**disclaimer- no I do not have a black soul nor am I heartless. My husband tends to claim I appear emptionless or cold at times. I.e. It is a joke. 
See previous post by the way. 
Therefore, my new favorite quote I'll be tattooing to my forehead for when I gaze into my mirror every morning.   

Not my circus, not my monkeys. 

I have my own circus and own crew of monkeys to deal with. I do not need to add more to my circus. We have plenty and are at max capacity thank you. 
Unless I plan to tame your monkeys for you, in which I would then take custody upon such occurance, I will then invite you to my circus and provide the popcorn free of charge. 
Until then, mind your own monkeys. 



No comments:

Post a Comment