Sunday, November 15, 2015

Weightloss

So yes. I'm one of those. If you've ever had a baby you've most likely been in these shoes. 
Relosing the weight. 

After I had Piper I lost all my weight pretty quickly and then my eating got out of control. 
Fast food everyday at lunch. Cokes like no other. No water. Oh and birthday cake Oreos. Oof. 
That 40lbs came back on like an unwanted relative on a holiday visit. 
Finally I broke down. 
My pants barely squeezed on. 
I did my research. 
Count your carbs it said. 
Drink your water. 
Take your Plexus religiously. 
That last one I added. 

I found a girl's blog about being sugar free and carb free/low carb. 
I took notes, followed her on every social media outlet possible, and made a complete write up of everything I could eat and drink. 

I never knew how delicious carb free could be. Pancakes, fajitas, low carb turkey wraps, soup, grilled chicken, there's even low carb/carb free bread recipes. 
I can do this...
We emptied the kitchen cabinets of junk. 
And then we meal prepped. 
Let me be honest. 
I tried to like veggies I really did. 
Cauliflower. Yuck. Broccoli. Yuck. Raw carrots and celery. Blahhhhh. 
So I stuck with fruits. 
Not necessarily carb free, but better than a handful of Oreos. 
The first 2 weeks were hard core no carbs whatsoever.  My coworkers thought I was starving. I thought I was starving, but I was relearning how to eat. 
When you're used to eating a quarter pounder and large fries that comes as a shock. 
The next 2 weeks I did indulge in a pbj or 2. So I ate lighter the next meal. I may have eaten Cancun once or twice, but I ate lighter my previous meal. 
Now here I am an exact month later. 
Between taking my Plexus Slim, Accelerator, and BioCleanse and having better eating habits I am 12 solid lbs lighter that I have maintained. I can wear my normal jeans again and I don't have to stretch my shirts out before I wear them. My goal is 20lbs by Christmas and I'm over halfway there. 
 
Now to order my next round of Plexus products and finish cooking my carb free pancakes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment