Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Oops Part... #1A

So I got behind. Oops. Let's rewind.

Piper turned 8 months in August. Still crawling and pulling up.
Piper turned 9 months in September. Still crawling and still pulling up. Etc...etc...etc...
Husband turned 27 in September.
Piper turned 10 months on Oct. 8th. Still crawling and pulling up and walking.

Oh wait, yea she started walking last week and wait for it....

CUT HER FIRST TOOTH ALMOST TEN MONTHS TO THE DAY....

Then tomorrow she'll be starting kindergarten and then next day off to college.
I'm so not prepared for all this.

Along with these new found abilities and toofies she has mastered the stink eye...or stink face as we call it.

It's the most horrible look that exemplifies what one would see on a Pinterest meme(?) asking some redundant, ridiculous question.
One day I'll get a picture of it and frame it and then put it in her Senior yearbook ad.

At her 9 month check-up she was officially off the growth chart for age...
She was remeasured 2-3 times.

We are 25ish lbs and 31.5 inches to this day, but that's what happens when your daddy is 6'5.
Yet your momma is a whopping 5'4. Go figure.

Let's see what else I can think of:

1. Luv's diapers are yes cheaper than most, but are trustworthy enough for even the nights your child sleeps a full 10 hours.
2. I finally get the hang of dressing my kid in cute/fashionable clothes and we refuse to keep a bow on our head longer than 5 minutes.
3. My kid has enough hair to clip in a bow. I'm afraid she does have some of my chromosomes and will one day have my head of hair or for lack of better words... the beast.
4. To say my child is determined is an understatement. We wiggle through holes she shouldn't be able to wiggle through.
5. Baby Day. Oof. More to come on this later.
6. Water always tastes better in a Sonic cup. So worth the 55 cents. Always worth the 55 cents.
7. My best friend is having a baby! Excited is an understatement.
8. The home redecorating is still going strong.  A little too strong...
10. Oh and we bought a farm.

Tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment